Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bike frame respray in the north east – any suggestions
  • joeyj
    Free Member

Looking to get my yellow fs stumpy frame resprayed and don’t know of any decent places to go – any suggestions would be appreciated.

James

paul78
    Free Member

You want decent then Kevin Winter in Ferryhill … unsure on cost but he does a proper job

warton
    Free Member

Dave Yates still does it, but he’s in Yorkshire now.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

You want decent then Kevin Winter in Ferryhill … unsure on cost but he does a proper job

2nd that, he built my HT frame in 1992 & It’s still going strong.

joeyj
    Free Member

Thanks for the responses. Anyone used betterblast in shiremoor they seem to do quite a few bike frames

Dave.I
    Free Member

Just had my Socom done by Bettablast and they did a cracking job on it, would definetly recomment them.

A few before and after pics In Here

joeyj
    Free Member

Thanks Dave looks good

davosaurusrex

Bob Jackson Cycles did a mint metallic stove enamel job on my old 5 spot a few years back

Woody
    Free Member

Anyone used betterblast in shiremoor

Yes and a very nice job too…..and cheap! They only did powdercoating then (a few years ago now) but I see they also paint nowadays and have obviously expanded. No prices on the Website that I can see.

daleftw
    Free Member

Had a root around on here a while back for similar and a lot of people recommended Bettablast.

jamiestogden
    Free Member

One more vote for Bettablast. Good choice of colours, quick turnaround, cheap and good results in my Giant XTC. They’ll even photo the process if you want pictures 🙂

joeyj
    Free Member

Thanks all just spoken to them they will do the main frame and rear triangle for £42 – bargain, next its what colour to choose ?????????

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bike frame respray in the north east – any suggestions’ is closed to new replies.