Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bike forum / chat forum. Is there a difference
  • superstu
    Free Member

I come to the bike forum to read funny, occasionally articulate, stupid and interesting threads about bikes. BIKES.

I don’t want to know anything more about the EU referendum, thoughts on Cameron, Corbyn, preferred sandwiches, failures of the education system, what hi fi you should buy and all that other stuff. I want to read about bikes.

Please stop posting chat in the bike section, there’s a reason I don’t go on the chat forum!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Do you open every thread just in case?

superstu
    Free Member

Some have ambiguous titles and the curiously gets the better of me

wordnumb
    Free Member

But your question isn’t specifically bike-related, it’s chat, thus you have posted in the wrong forum and you are as guilty as those you accuse.

superstu
    Free Member

your question isn’t specifically bike-related, it’s chat, thus you have posted in the wrong forum and you are as guilty as those you accuse

Top class pedantry, the post is about wanting to talk about bikes so not sure how you reach that conclusion but you must be very pleased with yourself. Bravo sir!

oldtalent
    Free Member

Hit the report button & it seems to get moved pretty quickly to the other forum where people seemingly want to spend their entire lives arguing with strangers on the internet, very odd.

wordnumb
    Free Member

not sure how you reach that conclusion

It’s quite simple, and I’m more than happy to explain. You made the perfectly valid complaint that you wish the Bike Forum was used exclusively for threads that are specific to building, maintaining and riding bikes. Complaining about a perceived misuse of an internet forum isn’t about building, maintaining or riding bikes – therefore you are doing exactly what you are complaining about.

Here to help 😀

andy8442
    Free Member

Does anyone have an opinion on the Skoda Octavia or solid fuel stoves?

philxx1975
    Free Member

I come to the bike forum to read funny, occasionally articulate, stupid and interesting threads about bikes. BIKES.

You could always vote to leave.

Does anyone have an opinion on the Skoda Octavia or solid fuel stoves?

The fear of AUDI not wanting to sell them cars its killing them.

RustySpanner

Can you imagine if A**I introduced a woodburning hybrid?
    You’d be able to hear the ripping fustian of aspirational trousers for miles.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bike forum / chat forum. Is there a difference’ is closed to new replies.