Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bike-Discount.de worth a mention fantastic price and service
  • coopersport1
    Free Member

2nd time I’ve used them 2nd time I’ve been really pleased, ordered a new XT M785 chainset 26/38 (most of the Uk is out of stock) at 8pm Monday evening it’s here today from Germany. That’s better than plenty of UK suppliers.
    Secondly it cost £134.64 delivered to my door, again about £40 cheaper than most UK suppliers for that specific chainset.

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Have to agree, I purchased the whole Shimano XT 2×10 drivetrain, shifters, mech the lot from Bike Components in December last year and it arrived 3 days later. It was also traceable during it’s delivery too. Can’t fault them on price or speed and will use again.

gab344
    Free Member

Used them for the first time Tuesday afternoon, ordered a pair of xtr trail pedals. £16 less than CRC. Pleasantly suprised when they arrived here today just after lunch.

PeteA
    Free Member

Same here, ordered a few items all cheaper than the usual suspects plus a set of Fulcrum 29er disc wheels for the cx @ €149.9 /pair. Great service ordered Monday evening arrived today lunch at the pre announced 12 – to 1pm slot from DPD which is a great benefit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bike-Discount.de worth a mention fantastic price and service’ is closed to new replies.