Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Bike-discount.de
  • chip
    Free Member

I have bought a chain ring from these before which arrived surprisingly quickly with no problems at all.

I am thinking about ordering some RS revs from them as they are the cheapest I can find. Are there any hidden charges that I may have to pay this end or chance that they may be held up by customs for any reason.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I’ve never had any issues or charges.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

no charges as they are EU just your VAT not going to pay for things in the UK. Check where you stand with warranty too.

chip
    Free Member

Thanks.

alfabus
    Free Member

no issues, plus they are brilliant if you need to return anything… you just print out a parcelforce prepaid label and drop it off at the post office.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Great service from them when I bought a set of SLX brakes. Although have you checked Merlin for 2013 Revs? Some great prices there.

chip
    Free Member

Yes thanks, merlin don’t have the ones I want,

rocketman
    Free Member

Yup no problems with bike-discount I think they’re a model online store. Love the Germanic tone of the emails they send they are so ruthless and efficient

boltonjon

Agree – best European mainland shop i’ve used – very quick and efficient

mintimperial

They’re very good in my experience, I’ve bought all sorts off them including a full groupset and a bike. OK response from customer service too when necessary (courier problems), fortunately their English is much better than my German.

fozzybear
    Free Member

just got some pikes form them yesterday, i ordered on the 31st!!

amazing, oh and they went on a plane, non of this RM balls about pressurised items.
    DPD were great and left it with my neighbour.
    also ordered some tyres from them recently.

send for a £5 no one in the UK had them.
    arrived so quick i thought they came from a UK source until i saw the box post marked DE.

Can’t rate them high enough for cheap bike bits.

chip
    Free Member

Forks ordered,
    Thanks

PMK2060

I placed an order with them last week and delivery arrived yesterday no problem. Cheapest by far for winter tyres

limkilde
    Free Member

Bike-components.de is better and often the also is a bit cheaper

maxtorque

Little know fact.

They use Deutsche Post as their delivery drivers. So far, I’ve had two really surprisingly fit women deliver me my bike bits! Much better than the scowl i get from the Postie with bits from CRC! 😉

mallorcadave
    Free Member

On the subject of German mail order companies try these guys Hibike i’ve found them cheaper than everyone http://www.hibike.com/shop/catalog/tn/m-1/g-1/n1/c1/HIBIKE.html

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Bike-discount.de’ is closed to new replies.