Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • bike-discount.de
  • organic355
    Free Member

This has undoubtedly been asked before, but does anyone use them?

What is shipping like and are the prices subject to any kind of import tax?

good price on some sram red shifters (cheaper than Force), but wasnt sure if I would be stung with other costs, or a long long wait to get them?

carlphillips
    Free Member

i used them the other week, fast shipping and I’d deffo use them again.

oh no import tax here

rickon
    Free Member

No shipping taxes, as they are EU based, about 4 days for delivery via DPD.

I’ve just placed an order too 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

out of interest, how do you pay, I paid by paypal and just assumed that the euro:£ conversion would be the same as whatever google told me, it came out as 1.19 which is OK, but not the 1.25 that google says, so next time I’ll remember to add 5% to whatever the checkout price or google shopping says it is.

rocketman
    Free Member

Have used them a few times for tyres, pedals & brakes. No problems at all they are very good. Bike24 also most excellent.

Goldigger
    Free Member

Just used 30 mins ago myself to order some X kings.. Have only read good reports for Bike-Discount.de..

Will post up when my tyres arrive..

toons
    Free Member

@thisisnotaspoon Link a commission free credit card to your PayPal account and you’ll get the 1.25 rate.

Toasty

Not quite the same I know, Reverb arrived from Bike-Components.de today. Delivery took exactly the same amount of time as CRC, retail/2012 + bleed, bargain.

Goldigger
    Free Member

Just recieved my delivery from Bike-Discount.. ordered on Tuesday and delivered on friday..
    £64 for two 2.2 X-King protections tyres..cant argue with price or service..
    🙂

organic355
    Free Member

Sounds promising, prices are good aren’t they?

Got a set of SRAM red shifter and road BB7s pretty cheap. Hopng they wil arrive tomorrow, but I think it will be Monday/Tuesday.

oldboy
    Free Member

No problems at all, just takes a little longer to arrive than CRC.

bigblackshed

I was just about to ask this very question. Some of the prices seem a little too good to be true, but nothing ventured……

I’ll make sure I use a CC, though.

pondy
    Free Member

i made my first order with them sunday, 2×10 xt groupset, paid £313, contact via email has been good, i did a google before and didnt find a bad thing about them

warpcow
    Free Member

I’ve ordered a fair amount of stuff from them in the last few years. They’re almost always cheaper than CRC, even including shipping costs. There are a lot of good German stores that can be even cheaper than bike-discount too (rosebikes, bike-components, bike24, hibike, actionsports, amongst others).

BristolPablo
    Free Member

The price you see is the price you pay, if you hover over the price it opens a temporary window with all the currency options, no import duties or hidden costs. Payment page was paypal in german but it was easy to find the English language button. I bought a 2×10 XT groupset from them a few weeks ago. ordered on the Monday, picked up from the courier depot on Friday….

jwmlee
    Free Member

Great. Good prices. No import duty – EU. Have refunded returned items and covered the cost of postage. Great customer service.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘bike-discount.de’ is closed to new replies.