Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike discount Mavic mp3 insurance
  • rhysw
    Free Member

Does anybody know if you can get the Mavic mp3 insurance on a set of crossmax XL wheels if you buy them off bike discount , Germany? Also who do you make a claim with if you need to ?

Cheers

jblewi
    Free Member

Should be able to take the mp3 out on them, and any mavic dealer should help you out. not sure how you’d get on returning the wheels under normal warranty warranty, not mp3 if you had torder though…

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

I’ve got Mavic crossmax sx wheels and I contacted Mavic direct and you cannot buy the MP3 warrenty unless the selling dealer is a “special” dealer…
    Weird I know… In the end I paid about £80 more to buy from a dealer that I could use their dealer code to register and buy my MP3 warrenty…
    Not used my warrenty yet but I’m sure I will before the 3 year is out!!!

wiggles
    Free Member

Also mavic charge the dealer that sends your wheels back £10 each time for postage back to the shop, so if you didn’t buy from there then the shop would probably charge you this. Obviously still worth having the MP3 but just to factor this in

Daffy

Wiggle will price match Bike Discount.

scaled
    Free Member

not bike discount but i MP3 warrantied my Crossmax’s that came on my YT capra, no issues at all, apart from the god awful MP3 website.

rhysw
    Free Member

Thanks for the info guys.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike discount Mavic mp3 insurance’ is closed to new replies.