Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Bike Channel on Kodi
  • paulmgreen
    Free Member

so…. Kodi-ists….. does anyone know a Kodi add on that has the Bike Channel on it ?

trademark
    Free Member

A quick Google brings up Ruya 2.0
    I’ll try it myself later tonight and report back.

trademark
    Free Member

It’s a subscription addon, £17/£45/£140 per month/3 months/1 year
    I don’t watch enough tv to want to pay that much. I’m out …

paulneenan76
    Free Member

You can watch the Doddy/Glowinski adventure programme on YouTube – perhaps other stuff on there.

burko73

My brother in law was just showing me kodi today on his android tv. Is it just a modern file sharing thing? It must be dodgy, we watched the Sully film which is only recently out inteh cinema. The quality was amazing, all in hd.

Tried the new Star Wars rogue one film but that was shot in the cinema on a handy-cam by some dodgy Spanish geezer. Reminded me of a dodgy pirate vhs of et that I had a long time ago!

Do you need an android tv to get it? Is anyone cracking down on it?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Runs on anything from a phone to a pc to a £50 box. A guy ooop north gof convicted for sell a box woth kodi and add-on channels installed on it. Normal swerve is people do that all themselves, phone / box / pc is just that, kodi is just a software platform …

OP niche stuff tends not to make it on, probably not enough people care about the bike channel.

paulneenan76
    Free Member

You would’ve been able to watch”Sulley” in top quality as it’s was released earlier in the US and very soon after general release here it was available for digital download in the US.

Don’t watch the “Cam” crap as it is in its very nature, crap.

nemesis
    Free Member

Is it not on the ‘freeview’ add on?

gwaelod
    Free Member

I have an old satellite dish on wall, put a cheap dvb-s card in my Linux server, installed TvHeadend and it’s happily sending Bike channel and all freesat stuff to a couple of Pi running Librelec/Kodi as well as to iOS and android via WiFi. But I guess that’s not sort of thing you mean.

paulmgreen
    Free Member

I googled and found Ruya too, but as said its a subscription …… Can’t find a free Kodi add on with bike channel….. Will keep looking

abductee
    Free Member

BIKE Channel is available in the UK on Sky channel 464, Virgin Media channel 552 and on Freesat channel 251

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

It all depends what ‘Package’ you’ve subscribed to with Virgin. I do not get it on my sub, but my brother does.

JEngledow
    Free Member

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but has anyone found it on kodi or anywhere else yet?

dookey

A fair bit goes up quickly on their youtube channel after broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6CZQceafmr2lIySRHg2unw

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Bike Channel on Kodi’ is closed to new replies.