Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bike box in Aygo / C1 / 107
  • martinwilly
    Free Member

Has anybody tried to put a bike box in a Toyota Aygo / Peugeot 107 / Citroen C1?

It’s a Trico Sport Iron case, so very compact.

rhid

I struggled to get a road bike all boxed up ready for postage into a newer renault clio yesterday. I am noth sure a regular sized bike box will fit into a C1 etc.

rhid

Sorry I see you have included the case type!! TO be honest I could barely fit my HT wheels off and cleverly angled into an Aygo. I still think you would struggle with even a compact case!

hjghg5
    Free Member

Not sure about a box but we did once fit a bike and four people in a C1 – wheels in the boot and the frame on the knees of the back seat passengers. It would have to be a very compact case I think.

martinwilly
    Free Member

Ok, thanks all. Still no definitive answer. No Aygo drivers out there with a bike box?

I might chance it. What’s a 90-minute drive with your nose against the windscreen?

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Goodluck

hora
    Free Member

I could get a bike into a C1 with both wheels off and front passenger seat angled.

I’d say you’ve zero chance of getting a retangular item in as I angled my bike etc and used the natural gaps inbtween the fork/downtube etc to enable this.

martinwilly
    Free Member

Oh crap. Ok, I’ll upgrade the damn car.

Thanks for the info.

hora
    Free Member

Great car though- I’d go upto Focus class. Enterprise are the cheapest IMO.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bike box in Aygo / C1 / 107’ is closed to new replies.