Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Bike Bags
  • beano68
    Free Member

Which bike bags would you recommend and had experiences with ? for a 29er

Ta

beano68
    Free Member

Errrrr No-one !?!? 😐

mikewsmith
    Free Member

flying? evoc, just unpacked and assembled the bike in under 30 mins, done more trips than I can remember. No faff, not need for pipe lagging or axle spacers. Easy to move and carry.

warns74
    Free Member

Maybe if you put a bit more effort into explaining what sort of bag you want and what you’re going to be using it for you might stand a better chance of a reply?

Or use the search function?

thepodge
    Free Member

I got a solar panel bag for about 20 quid, no where near sturdy enough for flying but fine for general stuff

kilo

Evoc or rose bike one, both much of a muchness, I prefer the Rose one, flown with both

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

Has anyone got this one from Merlin?

Merlin Bike Bag

beano68
    Free Member

warns74——- bike bag—— flying — transportation

Cheers guys I’ll have a look at your recommendations

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The basics for me
    The bike shouldn’t move in the bag
    Things shouldn’t be able to rub
    Pockets for pedals and rotors
    Rigid floor to stop your drop outs getting crushed
    Wheels in own place
    Protection from crush
    Easy to wheel, and carry handles in the right place.

beano68
    Free Member

Ditto Mike, possibly relocating to Canada soon so will be needing a sturdy and supportive bike bag as I’ll now be doing a fair bit of travelling.

Have just looked at the Pro Mega Bike Case which looks good so going to look for reviews about that one.

porter_jamie

i bought a couple of DHB bike bags for our fullsus’s. much cheapness and they work really well, no issues at all. We now use them all the time instead of smashing the interior of the bus up. with practice it takes maybe 15 mins to assemble both. It also forces us to use the mobile jetwash before putting them back in too. it’s much better, apart from the extra time, and also means when we go away we can easily take the bikes into the hotel without any hassle.

warns74
    Free Member

Beano ——-bike bags —- putting bikes inside a car —–storing inside a flat —–or various other reasons—–all covered many times——search

MSP

The evoc bike bags seem to be a bit cheaper on a couple of NL sites than anywhere else at the moment, I just got one for 280e which was about 100e cheaper than anywhere else.

beano68
    Free Member

Cheers lads thanks for your input

skellnonch
    Free Member

Evoc all day long, quick to pack & reassemble – handle bars/pedals/wheels off, I even leave my rotors on – fits my codeine perfectly – superb bit of kit.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Evoc, what was the question?

chrismac

CRC one for me. I have put a camber 29 and an enduro 29 in on different occasions with no problems. Who ever designed it must have had a good nose round the evoc one first.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Bike Bags’ is closed to new replies.