Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Big up Biketreks
  • Drac

Not only do they have an excellent shop but I used their online shop yesterday for a Dakine backpack. It arrived this am which is fantastic service inside was a nice hand written note thanking me and saying how pleased they are with Dakine products.

Price was the cheapest too even cheaper than the mighty giant online suplliers.

Thank you Biketreks.

Sanny
    Free Member

Sounds like Keith has worked his magic again. I just can't fault them for service and advice. Their reputation is well earned and much deserved.

Cheers

Sanny

Trekster

Ditto or +1 whichever you like.

been a "customer" for yrs.
    when I was younger 😳 we used to go down on a Thurs and Andy would show us around the trails. Andy/Keith call me BigJohn, not surprising really 😉

Sadly do not get down enough these days.

Drac

Yeah infrequent customer here but we always stop there first on our lakes trips. Always friendly and always helpful.

Trekster

mmmmm 3 posters and I have met you both. Drac in on STW Verbier weekend and Sanny at various Stanes and on SupW with GMB many moons ago when he was just a daft wee boy 😉

forge197
    Free Member

They did me proud on some issues I had with a frame great guys they know what customer service is.

Hi Trekster 🙂

therider
    Free Member

lets just say i know all the guys well from both sides of the fence and all of them would go the extra mile to make somthing happen,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Big up Biketreks’ is closed to new replies.