Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Big thumbs up for Mountain Trax (near Swinley)
  • ononeorange

One of those posts to give recognition to excellent service:

I nominate Mountain Trax at Barkham (near Bracknell and Swinley) – Mrs Ononeorange has just bought a Santa Cruz Juliana there and they couldn’t have been more helpful. Great custom specs to choose from, really helpful suggestions and they happily tolerated our faffing about with the spec and changing bits on it. They made a big effort when they were clearly very busy so the bike could be ready this Saturday, and put a lot of effort into those little details that really mean so much – are the bars the right width for her, grips slim enough etc etc. Nothing was too much trouble, thanks guys. And the shop is full of lovely shiny things AND there’s a picture of Victoria Pendleton. What more could you want?!

Seriously – well recommended, an excellent service. Thanks Chris.

cinnamon_girl

Couldn’t agree more! I have been a customer for years – they are always helpful, knowledgeable and go the extra mile, despite my frequent frame changing/part swopping habit. 🙂

Do hope Mrs Ononeorange enjoys her new Juliana. 8)

PS They are rather fond of cakes in the shop. 😉

+1

Sorted out my wobbly RF cranks with a replacement set no fuss 🙂

Name on the compliments slip was Jim Bowen. Good to see he found a decent job after Bullseye.

ononeorange

Great to see a bike shop with such a good reputation, isn’t it?

Thanks CG. She absolutely adores it! Cake message received and will be acted upon asap.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Big thumbs up for Mountain Trax (near Swinley)’ is closed to new replies.