Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Big thanks to the 2 guys at Llandegla today
  • grum
    Free Member

and yet it’s always grumpy that seems to typify what he most despises in other riders

Did you miss the smiley? Who’s the grumpy one again? Bit touchy are we? 😉

I don’t despise anyone, (not that keen on people who act all smug and superior though).

MarkN
    Free Member

If that is all that you have to moan about then smile and be happy with your lot. People are people, some are nice and some are not. Enjoy times with the nice ones and ignore the others.

Rubber_Buccaneer

To quote a wise man – you may feel a slight sting. That’s pride **** with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

If you had stopped and told them

I am a technical trail leader with the army

They probably wouldn’t have kept straight faces and it wouldn’t have helped the situation at all.

lipseal
    Free Member

Bet you they left their banana skins on the side of the trail. Where they Welsh? 😉

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I just expected mtbers to be a little more grown up and curtious

And there’s the problem. A combination of brittle ego and envy is the cause and it happens in all walks of life. Best alter your expectations and avoid these kinds of people IMO, because there are also plenty of generous spirited folk about.

Some advice I read: “If someone is not encouraging you, they are wrong and you can ignore them”. 😀

bobbyspangles

how can you be a technical trail leader and have not ridden clipped in?

wrecker
    Free Member

how can you be a technical trail leader and have not ridden clipped in?

WTF?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Big thanks to the 2 guys at Llandegla today’ is closed to new replies.