Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Big thanks to Monksie – nomination for STW legend award!
  • hughjayteens
    Free Member

Bought the wife a Pinnacle Ramin off Monksie last week and he’d said he was heading down via London with work so we agreed to meet up and avoid the hassle of couriers and the £30 charge. When his work trip got cancelled, he then volunteered to get the train down at the weekend as it was about £30 anyway and at least he knew it’d be getting here in one piece. The only time I could do was first thing in the morning so he got the 530am train down and met me at 8am… He even threw in some spare tires and a few other bits before heading back home to get out on his bike by lunchtime.

What a gent! The bike is perfect and he couldn’t have been more helpful.

Cheers Monksie! She loves the bike.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Is he selling anything else?

daftvader
    Free Member

Good lad. I truly believe that STW people are some of the best…

choppersquad
    Free Member

He certainly gets my vote.
    Good work fella.

matt_outandabout

This thread is win. Group hug?

iainc

great thread. 🙂 I sold Monksie a seatpost a year or so back, which unfortunately got lost in the post. It wasn’t an expensive item, but nonetheless Steve wouldn’t take a refund from me, so we agreed that I donate the amount to a charity close to him.

A proper gentleman.

MoreCashThanDash

Had some great buying and selling experiences with people off here. Like the real world, for all the silly squabbles, most people are kind and generous.

monksie
    Free Member

I’ve been pointed in the direction of this today. Sorry I didn’t see it previously. i’m glad your wife likes the bike and let me know if you guys get up to the Peak anytime.
    Anyway, it’s all lies, I’m horrible really.

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

No you aren’t Steve!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Big thanks to Monksie – nomination for STW legend award!’ is closed to new replies.