Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Big thanks to Jedi
  • Jezkidd
    Free Member

Had a great day with Jedi of uk bike skills yesterday. By the end of the day I was even getting my wheels off the ground. All round awesome day in which I learnt a huge amount. Can't wait to get out riding now – why does it have to be valentines weekend??

Cheers Jedi – I'll be back

jedi

jez, thanks for the props. i told you when you first contacted me that i will open your mind and i know i have. the day doesnt end. it's a lifetime warranty as i told you. if i find a way to do it better i will have everyone back for the free upgrade!

ride life 🙂

http://ukbikeskills.blogspot.com/2010/02/elliot-and-jez-kids-day.html

cullen-bay
    Free Member

Jedi seems to have no unhappy customers! 😀

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

He shouldn't do, you won't find a nicer more relaxed guy, just don't nick his bike 😉

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Having been on one of his sessions, I can understand why he only has happy customers 🙂

keyses2

He does have an exceptional talent for his job, especially in making you feel confident in your abilities. Its easy to understand why his customers are happy, I gained loads from my from my session nearly 2 months ago , and have booked another one.

In fact his coaching is that good I would actually wear, in public, a t-shirt with 'its not a mind trick' on the front and 'ukbikeskills.com' on the back 😀

jedi

ah thanks Keyses2, I just got back from another group session
    INTERMEDIATE SESSION ROUND UP

rOcKeTdOg

i've never been on one of Jedis days but i've ridden with him, his enthusiasm is infectious, i challenge anyone not to have a big grin on there face after 5 mins with him, even if it's laughing at his "slack" shorts

Can i have a free "it's not a mind trick" T shirt? 😉

Kit
    Free Member

Hmmm, that reminds me that I must dig out some photos for you Tony! And let you know what I would like to work on.

jedi

kit, please do. i am really looking forward to glentress for a whole week 🙂

lyons
    Free Member

hi tony, I didnt bump into you today, but i believe scott did… I seem to remember Mark saying he was going to corby on thursday? I was thinking of headnig up there…

All this talk of how much people learn makes me think i should book a lesson some time… How do you think i would get n in an advanced class?

jedi

best email me to discuss work 🙂

keyses2

no probs, you're seriously good at what you do 😀

bumley
    Free Member

I'm still smiling from my session!!!! Can't believe how quickly jedi got me over my fear of descending, he is a miracle worker for sure!!

Can't wait for my next session, need to book it in asap 😀

jedi

lol@miracle worker

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Big thanks to Jedi’ is closed to new replies.