• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Big thanks to Global Bikes & Hotlines
  • cyclelife
    Free Member

I’m one of the first to get annoyed about poor after sales service (Fishers etc) and will moan like hell about it, so just to redress the balance;

I’ve just purchased a Mega 275 from Global Bikes in Tattenhall near to Chester.

I live 2 hours away from them (even by Motorbike) 😉 The experience from start to finish has been superb – regular and accurate delivery information, good price and a very warm welcome after my ride up there to try various sizes prior to purchase.

The bike is now fully built with some parts I already had and some new Hope brakes and bits that (Rich) the owner supplied again at a very fair price.

On riding the bike for the first time, there was a problem with the Monarch + RC3 shock (Knock on transition from compression to rebound, that could be felt even when riding). One phone call later and a new shock was on it’s way from their supplier – Hotlines, arriving overnight for a Saturday morning delivery 🙂 so that I could ride last weekend.

What I’m trying to get across is, that I live very near to a very large retail outlet who’s only concern is selling/renting bikes. If I had tried to purchase a frame only from them, I do not think I would of received anywhere near the standard of after sales service I have had from Rich, Jim and Jamie at Global Bikes!

I’ve spent thousands of pounds on bikes/parts for myself, my lads, wife and my school over the years, at various LBS’s and non of them have been have straightforward and helpful as these guys!

Give them a try for your next purchase, they’ve got all of our business from now on.

Big thanks to Hotlines warranty department as well 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Big thanks to Global Bikes & Hotlines’ is closed to new replies.