Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Big shout to SUPERSTAR!
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Ordered a new cog for the singlespeed late on Thursday night and it arrived this morning with some Haribo. Not expecting my new wheels from CRC to arrive as quickly but wasn’t expecting either to arrive within 48 hours. Merry Christmas everybody.

sc-xc

Well done couriers!

Junkyard
    Free Member

much fast than their returns policy for sure
    I think you need to thank the mail/courier service not the seller and CRC are over the water so hardly a fair comparison

Duffer
    Free Member

HAHA!!

An “I like Superstar” thread was never going to last more than 60 seconds, was it?!

Merry Christmas, you grumpy old buggers! 😆

coastkid
    Free Member

Just got another pair of Nano Tech flats and they came in 2 days,
    + Tangfastics 🙂

Xar
    Free Member

Ordered 2 pairs of Flats thursday arrived friday morning with Haribo, was hoping to get them before xmas but wasn’t confident.

matt_outandabout

sv

Ordered some hose last week came next day but minus the Haribo 🙁

nuke

Last Sunday evening I ordered bike bits from Superstar, Merlin, UKBikeStore, Bikemonger and a helmet from Amazon in Germany. SS, Merlin and UKBikeStore all arrived on Tuesday (SS the only one with Haribo 😀 ), helmet arrived yesterday. No Bender Fender from Charlie yet 🙁

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’m not criticising CRC, as I said, wasn’t expecting anything before Christmas from either, just praise where praise is due. Should also thank the Royal Mail as it came with the post this morning.

Northwind

Junkyard – Member

I think you need to thank the mail/courier service not the seller

Aye, you’re spot on, because the courier probably picked the item from the warehouse and packed it too.

rob2
    Free Member

order a reverb post yesterday afternoon from one of the sale sites, arrived today. How cool is that!

philfive
    Free Member

I ordered some pedals from superstar and some shoes from CRC. Pedals arrived yesterday and shows arrived this morning, so well done both of them.

steve_b77
    Free Member

I posted some stuff on Wednesday and it arrived on Thursday!!

Also had some Harribo & bike things turn up from Superstar too 🙂

Might get some of them wheel things from CRc for the silly price they are too

Mbnut
    Free Member

Waited a week for some brake pads… still no sign.

Nick

Unneeded brake pads returned (got new brakes), money paypal’d to me the following day, new order for different stuff placed, stuff arrived the day after.

Can’t say fairer than that.

RichPenny
    Free Member

I HAVE GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THESE!!! 😆

Trekster

First time buyer from SS and delivered within 2 days 😆

slimjim78
    Free Member

I ordered a pack of Haribo and it arrived with a chainring and tensioner. bonus!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Big shout to SUPERSTAR!’ is closed to new replies.