Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Big Dave = Big ****
  • bagpuss72
    Free Member

During PMQs today the prime minister apparently said that it had been “condescending” to describe charities & social enterprises as “the third sector” – before going on to rebrand them (patronisingly) 👿 as “the first sector“. Why not just call us charities you jumped up cowardly little two faced bas*ard? 👿

*goes for a lie down*

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh dear.

murderburgh
    Free Member

i like him, his rubbery, pallid face reminds me of those advanced japanese sexbots

bagpuss72
    Free Member

*breathes in and out of a paper bag*

Pigface
    Free Member

Huffing?

psling
    Free Member

Could this be a record: registered 9th March… suspended 11th March 😯 😆

[edit] maybe not, swift title reworking swerve [/edit]

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

😯 Such talk from a lady offends my English sensibilities.

allthegear
    Free Member

He can’t rebrand them “first-sector” – I’ve already setup the taxonomy on one of the websites I built to use “third-sector”. I’m not changing it now…

Rachel

bagpuss72
    Free Member

I put ** does that still count hahahaha whoops *shouts sorry* 😀

chakaping
    Free Member

I’d like to rebrand him.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

During PMQs today

Is it Wednesday again?

bagpuss72
    Free Member

I put today didn’t I? I’m soooooooooooo cross, I only read it today….

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i’d never ever tire of beating his pallid face to a pulp with the severed arm of maggy thatcher

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Such talk from a lady offends my English sensibilities.

Heh! It don’t offend mine, but then, I am scum, so it’s to be expected really.

I really get quite turned on by hearing posh ladies swear, and use utterly filthy language…

tazzymtb

that’s a little unfair seeing as you’ve based your whole rantette on the something he “apparently” said. If you can’t be arsed to listen at the time then you have no right to have a rant after the event, honestly charity workers are just such slackers 🙄

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

Such talk from a lady offends my English sensibilities.

Heh! It don’t offend mine, but then, i am scum, so it’s to be expected really.

I really get quite turned on by hearing posh ladies swear, and use utterly filthy language…

Posh? Moi? 😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Can you do a bit of a posh accent then?

Go on, just for me. Pleeeeeaaassee???

bagpuss72
    Free Member

tazzymtb – Member

that’s a little unfair seeing as you’ve based your whole rantette on the something he “apparently” said. If you can’t be arsed to listen at the time then you have no right to have a rant after the event, honestly charity workers are just such slackers

Hmmmmm….. not rising to the bait I’m afraid I know how hard I work for what salary and who I help so…. :mrgreen:

tazzymtb

elfin- if you like that sort of thing, go and find the track “masochist” by ultraviolence on youtube, hard dance music with a very posh lady being very filthy over the top of it. 😉

bagpuss72
    Free Member

The rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaain in Spaaaaaaaaain falls maaaaaaaaaainly on the plaaaaaaaaaaaaane…. will that do?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Where’s the filthy talk?

No, actually, don’t… 😯

Not while everyone else is listening, anyway…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

No, no, no… don’t get me wrong I’m particular to well mannered posh filly who can swear like a navvy, but this just doesn’t feel right.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I’d like to bury them all up to their necks in sand then…

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Lancashirians can’t do a posh accent

it simply doesn’t work. My (Bury born) wife can’t do it and her brother, despite thinking himself posh and moving far too close to that there london for comfort, just sounds silly.

Yorkshire folks on the other hand, having been born with a degree of class built in can do posh accents, they just choose not to

racefaceec90

i totally believe in karma (politicians /the bankers e.t.c) will get exactly what is coming to them (and they’re not going to like it 👿 well i keep believing that karma will punish them. there is a definite revolution going on though (as witnessing in the middle east e.t.c) and the bankers e.t.c cannot buy their way out forever.viva la revolution i say.

MrNutt
    Free Member

…tell them to come up with something that doesn’t involve screwing the population at large. Then I’d put a silver spoon in their mouth and ask if it’ll a) dig them out of the hole there in or b) stop the advancing tide.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

elfin- if you like that sort of thing, go and find the track “masochist” by ultraviolence on youtube, hard dance music with a very posh lady being very filthy over the top of it.

🙂

it’s a jolly little ditty, isn’t it?

Is now my ringtone.

yossarian
    Free Member

i totally believe in karma (politicians /the bankers e.t.c) will get exactly what is coming to them (and they’re not going to like it well i keep believing that karma will punish them. there is a definite revolution going on though (as witnessing in the middle east e.t.c) and the bankers e.t.c cannot buy their way out forever.viva la revolution i say.

Is anyone on here revolting?

Thought not. The revolution will not be televised said the man and he was right.

coffeeking
    Free Member

You must have so little else important going on in your life to give a flying fig, that’s all I can assume.

Junkyard
    Free Member

mrmwright you have confuised class and arrogance again

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Is anyone on here revolting?

I am! 😀

Completely, utterly, incomparably revolting.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Actually I went out with a lass from Henley acouple of times, and it was nice, but she was more ‘Sloaney’, and it din’t really work quite as well….

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Junkyard

mrmwright you have confuised class and arrogance again

probably, i was born in oxford anyway 😐

tazzymtb

I was going to rude about northern monkeys but though better of it 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

mrmw…

probably, Of course not, I was born in Oxford anyway don’t you know?

FIFY

yossarian
    Free Member

Actually I went out with a lass from Henley acouple of times

Yeah me too, was a loud mouthed Geordie which didn’t really compute but hey ho.

nicko74

I will never (ever) forget the comment I saw on stw when he came to power that big Dave looks like a “freshly **** cock…”

racefaceec90

nicko74 😀

derek_starship
    Free Member

Nicko thanks for that
    *spits vimto onto cat*

yossarian
    Free Member

Hehe

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Big Dave = Big ****’ is closed to new replies.