Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bibshort recommendations please
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Not for racing, comfort the priority

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I recommend no one ever wears the ghastly things 🙁

Ed2001
    Free Member

Comfort wise I would recommend santini with the twist gel inset( Ive had a pair for about a year and I think they are the comfiest shorts I’ve ever had) assos are also very good and last too but are quite a bit more.

neil853
    Free Member

endura MT500 and they will last you ages, little bit pricy but woth it.

Toombsy
    Free Member

My wife got me some assos – lurvly – highly recommended

MTT
    Free Member

Assos F1 mille. Best ‘comfort’ shorts money can buy.

mrmo
    Free Member

i find the Assos Uno’s more comfortable than the Mille on the MTB and vice versa on the road bike.

theflatboy
    Free Member

endura ones are very good, i’ve got the coolmax ones and they’re really comfy and well made. made the mistake of replacing a worn out pair with some cheaper trek ones. they are really flimsy and crap material, plus a ridiculous seam right at nipple level on the bib bit causing unpleasant nippular chafeage 😆

ended up replacing them with another pair of enduras..

endura ftw. 🙂

Philby

Got some DHB Earnley ones from Wiggle – highly rated by the darkside mags – also seem pretty good to me – and reasonably cheap.

MoreCashThanDash

I’ve been impressed with dhb bib tights, I’ll be trying their shorts when I next need some.

That said, I got some £30ish Decathlon bib shorts last year that have been pretty good for the money

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

I’ve got Asoss shorts,expensive,but if you ride a lot,justifiable. I’ve also got Endura 3 quarters MT 500.Not quite as good,but less expensive.
    Simonbarnes is right,they are horrible especially worn by me,scrawny legs,but I couldn’t give a ****. Comfort is everything.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bibshort recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.