Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bib tights without pads
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Lots of stuff on sale right now. What’s good? what bargains have you seen?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I’ve got On One full length bibs, they’re pretty good. Still like DHB stuff with the fleecy knees.

njee20
    Free Member

Assos. Check their factory store, some pretty good discounts.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’ve got some Enduras that have been going a few years now. Toasty warm. However not cut half as well as the much cheaper 3/4 dhb’s I’ve got

tomhoward

On ones here, not much to say other than then are the best bit of bike kit I’ve had for a good while.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Cheers guys. Think the assos are a bit rich for me though.

How are you finding the durability with the on-ones? Previous incarnations have caused people to complain about the zips.

mtbfix

Don’t know what deals are about but I have some Altura bib-longs that I have had for 4+ years and they’ve been great. Some of the stitching is starting to go but I’ll live with that given the use they have had.

jamj1974

Pearl Izumi Amfibs are great as are Lusso roubaix bib longs in my experience. Got a pair of Lusso that must be 15 year olds and still going strong!

tomhoward

No zip issues for me, and it seems solid enough.

yunki
    Free Member

no zip issues with the on-one’s here either..
    I am harbouring a dramatic belly at the moment that is testing the zip, seams and quite possibly the very fabric of the universe, but all is remaining very safely encased within thus far..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bib tights without pads’ is closed to new replies.