Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bib short recommendations please
  • ady
    Free Member

Hi have got back into mtb after a few years away and have tried the baggy shorts thing and cannot get on with them .
    What bib shorts to people recommend /use budget upto £100 ish
    Thanks Ady

djflexure

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=39137

These Giordana are very good. Also have Assos but don't think they are better.

mauja
    Free Member

I've recently purchased some Mavic Sprint bib shorts and have been really pleased with them, cost around £90.

Previously used Gore Bike Wear Power bib ones, no real complaints with them either except they seem quite short in the leg which may be a consideration if you're not wearing them under baggies.

I think the Mavic ones are a bit more expensive but they do feel better quality and for me have a more comfortable insert for longer rides.

ross980
    Free Member

I use cheap DHB ones from Wiggle. I wear them underneath some Altura baggies with the inners removed (even when on my road bike – can't quite bring myself to go for the full lycra look). Can't say I've ever had a problem with then and find them very comfy even after 4-5 hour rides on both road and mtb.

ady
    Free Member

Thanks will have a look at them on lne

BenjiM

I second the DHB bibs very comfy.

midlifecrashes

Decathlon Supportive ones at £40 ish seem very good so far, only a handful of rides and washes, but comfy and well made.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

endura fs260s here.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

try these

I use them and are great

H4RDT41LR1D3R
    Free Member

Endura FS260 Pro are very good.

spw3

Don't buy any, you will be unable to pee without undressing and you will look like a dobber.

pinches
    Free Member

unable to pee? just pull them down at the front, it's not that difficult.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bib short recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.