Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Betws y Coed. restaurants
  • MadBillMcMad

Any recommendations please.

Sadly not here biking but entertaining my poorly brother. Taking him up snowdon on the train.

voodoo_chile

There is a Chinese going out of town on the left towards llanberis ,went a few years ago it was OK

Spud

I always find myself drawn to the Stables and the mixed grill!

eddie11
    Free Member

There’s a bistro-cafe type place amongst the dross at the station which is good.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Stables is a bit Wetherspoon but the only place I eat in Betws.

MadBillMcMad

Cheers guys.

Will go a hunting tonight.

Jakester
    Free Member

Royal Oak is mediocre pub food.

There is a hotel by the falls outside the town but I can’t remember the name of it.

There’s also a pub out at Capel Curig near the YHA which the l;sat time did decent food, but that was 10 years ago!

jekkyl

Not far away a very decent Indian

Home

mark90
    Free Member

There’s also a pub out at Capel Curig near the YHA which the l;sat time did decent food, but that was 10 years ago!

The Bryn Tyrch http://www.bryntyrchinn.co.uk used to be our usual haunt years ago and did good tasty filling food, the stuff you want after a day on the hills. Recently it has gone up market gastro pub serving food on a slate.

Jakester
    Free Member

mark90 – Member

The Bryn Tyrch http://www.bryntyrchinn.co.uk used to be our usual haunt years ago and did good tasty filling food, the stuff you want after a day on the hills. Recently it has gone up market gastro pub serving food on a slate.[/quote]

That’s the one! 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Betws y Coed. restaurants’ is closed to new replies.