Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Betws y Coed – B&B recommendations?
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Seems to be loads around there, any that stand out from the rest?

BitterBaldingFatty
    Free Member

On my last visit I stayed at Bryn Afon. It's probably the most picturesque B&B in Betws y Coed, because it directly overlooks the river. It's about a mile uphill to the Marin trail head, or you can cut thru' and start the trail half-way around a few hundred metres from the B&B. There's a shed to store your bikes (bring your own lock) and off-street parking. On the downside, they don't do filter coffee and breakfast portions weren't overly "hearty", but you can always top up with cereal. Very clean & modern inside with a strong hot shower.

Tracey

Glan Abber hotel is good, bike storage and good food, if you are taking kids it works out very cheap

Tracey

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I've also stopped at Bryn Afon, which is good, guy is friendly.

Also stopped here http://www.trefriw.co.uk which is really good, and only minutes away from the Marin trail and a lot quieter than Betws, there is also a lovely walk from here up to the lake and mountains above Trefriw, plus the pub next door does good food. Bikes are kept in their shed. Nice breakfast ta boot and really clean and well presented. Highly recommended!

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Thanks all

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Any more?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Betws y Coed – B&B recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.