Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Best/easiest free/cheap website builder/service???
  • core

I’m a committee member of a local club, we have a website currently, but it’s not great, at all. Nobody has wanted to say anything for fear of offending the guy who does it (long time club member). but he’s finally relinquished it of his own accord. I don’t know details of the hosting or what system he’s been using yet, presume it’s coded, but really not sure. We have a domain name, and would want to continue with that, carrying it over to the new site.

So we’d like to build a new, free (or cheap) website, fairly basic, max 5 or 6 pages, home page, decent calendar, page for reports/photos perhaps, some links, contact info etc. We would also need to be able to at least link to (if not host within) PDF downloads for event regulations, entry forms etc. Guess these could be hosted externally?

We have a basic colour scheme and logo for the club, so hopefully that shouldn’t be hard to incorporate.

I did have my own free site hosted by freewebs some years ago, but things seem to have moved on a lot…….

Any thoughts?

mrsfry
    Free Member

WIX

johndoh
    Free Member

Best/easiest free/cheap website builder/service

Best

or

easiest free

or

cheap website builder/service

😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Best/easiest free/cheap website builder/service???’ is closed to new replies.