Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Best Xbox one driving game for kids
  • ac505
    Free Member

With a 9th birthday looming for our son, I’m thinking on an Xbox driving game. Now on the basis that there have been quite a few hours spent gaming over the last week, I’d love to hear opinions on which game to go for? Ta!!

ticsmon

Forza horizon 3 is a cracker. Loads of different cars, different terrain, different achievements I.e races, time trails, jumps, speed traps, drift sections plus loads of online games. Or you can just drive round messing about. Can’t get Ticsmon jr off it. He’s just got the hot wheels expansion pack for Christmas. Sure it’s only 20 quid on the Xbox store at the minute.

Cougar

Forza horizon 3

… is the right answer.

bensales
    Free Member

What they said with bells on.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

My boys are loving Forza Horizon 3, *but* bear in mind you can’t have a local multi-player game on it. When I was a kid, two player driving games were the bee’s knees, but there’s no split screen action with Forza Horizon 3. Sure, you can play online with others, but my Christmas has been ruined* by not being able to race my son side-by-side on the sofa.

*possibly an exageration

Cougar

Sure you can. Get yourself an Xbox too. (-:

ac505
    Free Member

Thanks all.

Kryton57

Forza horizon 3 is a cracker. Loads of different cars, different terrain, different achievements I.e races, time trails, jumps, speed traps, drift sections plus loads of online games. Or you can just drive round messing about. Can’t get Ticsmon jr off it. He’s just got the hot wheels expansion pack for Christmas. Sure it’s only 20 quid on the Xbox store at the minute.

This. Had to expand the boundaries of “Technology Hour” for a brief period over Christmas.

jecca
    Free Member

best driving game for a 9 year old- SOnic all stars racing transformed
    it’s a 360 game that plays on the one. think mario kart but better.

derek_starship
    Free Member

For £20 you can get this:

It’s last year’s version but it’s still very, very good.

tomhoward

This. Had to expand the boundaries of “Technology Hour” for a brief period over Christmas.

Couldn’t tear yourself away, eh?

*full disclosure, I have spent more (both in money and time) on video games than bikes in the last quarter of last year. Video games are still winning in 2018 so far too…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Best Xbox one driving game for kids’ is closed to new replies.