Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Best way to watch Breaking Bad Series 2, 3 & 4
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

We’re just coming to the end of series 1 which some friends lent us. We’re bitten. Are 2, 3 and 4 available on demand anywhere or is it a case of buying on DVD from eBay or some such? I imagine we’d watch 3 series over a period of a couple of months so a free months trial and one month subscription of an on demand service would do it. Only no-no is LoveFilm.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Netflix

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ah cool…are all series available on Netflix? I thought only series 5 was released on there.

nicko74

Best way to watch Breaking Bad Series 2, 3 & 4

…by pressing ffwd every time Skyler’s on screen. She gets less annoying as the seasons go on.

Oh, and don’t watch them all at once; you’ll get really annoyed by the characters by the time you reach the end of S4 if you do

torsoinalake
    Free Member

They are all on there.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ah yes, I did forget to mention her. She’s the one character that is doing my head in. 🙂

cheers_drive

If you’ll watch several episodes a week then Netflix, if not DVDs may cheaper

Drac

Must try and watch this see what the fuss is about.

dazh

Am I allowed to say that you can get them all for free from, err, other sources?

cheers_drive

dazh – Member
    Am I allowed to say that you can get them all for free from, err, other sources?

You can also get bikes for free from other sources (well not quite for free as you may need to buy some bolt croppers / cordless angle grinder) 🙄

sparkyrhino

in reverse order?

Jamie
    Free Member

You can, but expect the flack that comes with making that suggestion.

If I was DD, and god only knows I wish I was, I would sit tight and pre-order the complete Blu-Ray for £82 when it comes out in November. Yes I know it’s expensive, but you will be able to sell it on afterwards for about £50.

So that’s roughly £30 for approximately 3000mins of top drawer entertainment.

…obviously if you don’t have a blu-ray, then the DVD boxset is out the same day.

dannybgoode

Netflix for me also. £5.99 p/m and you can cancel any time so if once you’re done watching Breaking Bad you can just cancel.

Plenty of good stuff on there to make it worth carrying on.

Can get it through your PS3 if you have one (and xbox now?), android, apple, windows phone or by a Roku box for around £35.

Cheers

Danny B

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Will go for Netflix via XBox then. I guess I can get a free month’s trial, then maybe pay for a couple of months and cancel. Can’t see me buying the full boxset for eighty odd quid and going through the shmassle of re-selling it on ebay.

Must try and watch this see what the fuss is about.

Which is what we did when our friends said they had S1 and hadn’t bothered watching yet. Tbf, I quite like the chemistry background anyway, but I was bitten after episode 1. I reckon it’s worth a go.

seosamh77
    Free Member

or you could just get a months trial, cancel it, get another free trail, cancel it….repeat until you run out of credit card numbers and email addresses!

seosamh77
    Free Member

or just get someone’s log in, I use my brothers, don’t seem to have any issues using it in multiple locations at the same time.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

What is Breaking Bad?

Jamie
    Free Member

It’s a cookery show.

footflaps

Not seen an episode yet. My brother had leant me the box set of DVDs, but I’ll probably just download them as torrents as they’re easier to watch that way. DVDs are just irritating once you get used to just having .mkv files.

loddrik
    Free Member

I am watching series three via Netflix on Apple TV as I type this.

Netflix waaayyyy better than Lovefilm too…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Best way to watch Breaking Bad Series 2, 3 & 4’ is closed to new replies.