Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Best umbrella?
  • Nonsense
    Free Member

I’d like an umbrella that doesn’t fold inside out when someone sneezes and I can store in my rucksack when dry. Anyone got any recommendations? The one I have at the moment is pretty useless

honeybadgerx

The best umbrella is a dead umbrella. Sorry but it’s just the way I feel, come the revolution there’ll be a lot more walking down the street to catch the bus without fearing for my eyesight.

nickswolves
    Free Member

Fulton make great umbrellas for modest price

jam-bo

I had a really nice Hope team umbrella that I leant to someone and I can’t remember who .

Wouldn’t have fitted in a rucksack though….)

ElShalimo

Senz brollies if you have deep pockets

jonahtonto
    Free Member
    sc-xc

Anything in pink I guess. I’ll ask my wife.

billytinkle
    Free Member

Golf umbrellas are usually on par. Had a lovely storm proof Nike one at one stage.

Drac

A Blade Runner one.

http://www.7dayshop.com/7dayshop-rainbow-led-multi-colour-flash-umbrella-with-led-torch-in-handle

I’m with Honeybadger though stupid annoying things that take up far too much room and poke your eyes out.

Nonsense
    Free Member

I actually hate umbrellas as well. However the job I do means a waterproof isn’t appropriate. No I’m not an undertaker.

cheers_drive

+2
    Being fairly tall I appear to be at the perfect height to have my eye taken out by some woman who can’t possibly get a drop of rain on her hair.

onandon
    Free Member

Totes bigtop is the daddy of mens umbrellas.

Cletus

The Davek umbrellas sound good

http://davekny.com/

So they should for the price!

CaptJon
    Free Member

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Best umbrella?’ is closed to new replies.