Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Best ultra small package Pertex type jacket Montane etc
  • shredder
    Free Member

Looking for a ultra small packable Pertex type jacket.
    Some of the Montane offerings ?
    The Endura pak a jak ?
    Thanks

erny
    Free Member

I’ve just got a montane smock from go outdoors for £29,I’ve not used it yet but looks really good

Spin
    Free Member

The Montane Singletrack jacket is an excellent bit of kit.

I’ve found that most of the Endura stuff I’ve bought lately has been rubbish.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Don’t say that about the pakajak. I just bought one in the sale for £30 to replace my old lilac Karrimor one.

shredder
    Free Member

How small does the Singletrack pack apple sized ?

tomsk01
    Free Member

Been using a Montane Featherlite for about a year and have been very impressed with it, especially given the summer that we’ve had this year. Its probably best described as showerproof rather than waterproof, but the size it packs down to means it can easily be stashed at the bottom of a pack or in the rear pocket of a jersey, so very good for those days where the weathers changeable

jackal
    Free Member

shredder – Member
    How small does the Singletrack pack apple sized ?

Yes I’d like to know that too, plus how much of a ‘shower’ will it protect from?

Cheers 😀

Spin
    Free Member

Apple size sounds about right.

shredder
    Free Member

Thanks

iainc

pakajak goes to about apple sized and works a treat, fine for all but heavy showers – love mine !

br
    Free Member

I’ve had a Montane light-weight jacket, managed a season and then it was knackered. Bought an Altura ‘Race Cape’ – very light and waterproof, works well – fragile though.

AndyF1
    Free Member

Have a look at Montane Photon,better waterproofing than a featherlite and still packs small.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Best ultra small package Pertex type jacket Montane etc’ is closed to new replies.