Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Best Trail Fork Bargain (120-140mm)
  • honourablegeorge

Looking for a standard steerer for for my Soul, preferably 20mm axle but 15mm will do, 120-140mm travel, and would like it to be really ace at a bargain price.

Are there any out there? Missed a couple of bargain 120 Fox on EBay while I was on holiday, gutted.

alexxx
    Free Member

get some pikes around £150 for a mint set easy

FraserHughes
    Free Member

I think On One still have good deals on RockShoks…

Northwind

What’s your idea of a bargain? Revelations and Souls are a natural match…

honourablegeorge

Revelations are good – revelations for a lot off retail though….

On One are all out

mboy
    Free Member

Bought some 120mm 2010 Reba Teams with a 20mm axle from probike.fr recently. Don’t know if the’ve got any more as cheap as I paid, but mine were 260 quid delivered from France! For a 700quid fork…

Might have some VGC 2009 20mm Revelations with U-Turn 110-140 and a 20mm axle for sale soon too.

woody2000

120mm Reba Teams with 20mm maxle at Merlin for £340? You’ll need to be registered for the 10% discount for thsat price though

Linky

z1ppy

RS forks, as above (Rev’s would be my choice), make sure you get the blackbox (Team) damping, much better than the std stuff (which isn’t to be sniffed at)

honourablegeorge

@mboy – probikeshop.com? Can’t find probike.fr

woody2000
    ikimbunza
    Free Member
    nixie

How about some pikes? Got a 2010 set of Pike solo air with MoCo in black which are in VGC for sale at £160 posted. The have 180mm steerer and weigh in at 2007g. I had these on my medium soul (so know the steerer is long enough). Mail me for pics if your interested (email in profile). Only selling as I got some of the same fork as mBoy (which are now sold out).

Northwind

ikimbunza – Member

My virtually mint RS Revs at £265 posted?

If I didn’t already have a set of those exact forks, I’d be all over that, silly price. Wee bit long for a Soul but the 120-140 range hits the sweet spots so no great loss to lose the top 10mm.

pugster007
    Free Member

Rockshox Sektors, Solo Air, 15mm Maxle. I Thought I got a bargain at £292, incredibly they are £247 now with the VIP discount. BUY NOW !

http://www.merlincycles.co.uk/ProductDetail.aspx?h=Bike+Shop&g1=Frame++Forks&g2=Forks++Shocks&g3=Rockshox+Suspension+Forks&p=2011+Sektor+RL+Solo+Air+-+15mm+Axle+-+Remote+Lockout_RS-SEKTOR-RL-POPLOC

Leku
    Free Member

and another 5% off by going via here!

so that would be £234.65

mrbump
    Free Member

my 2011 revelation rl were £290 of merlin.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Best Trail Fork Bargain (120-140mm)’ is closed to new replies.