Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • best soothing cream for a sore……………….
  • ton

bottom.

post or pre ride

Junkyard
    Free Member

surely feet for you 😉

Pieface

Dunno. Only ever tried Vaselin or Chafe Ease. A tub lasts so long and use it so rarely I can't tell.

HTH

Oooh, Sudocrem post ride for serious issues works a treat

Smee
    Free Member

Baileys.

rockitman

I use sudocrem before hand. Lots of it as well, I mean stick the fingers in and lob it on the chamois. Unpleasant for about 10 seconds…

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

whipping

carlphillips
    Free Member

man cream

ton

i need to start and use something.
    when you are heavy like me, and spend nearly all your time on the bike seated it has started to rub a little bit, to the point of needing a lady towel almost.

RRD
    Free Member

"to the point of needing a lady towel almost" Very amusing!

I've used Assos cream and it was petty good for the Trans Rockies. It kept serious trouble at bay.

StuE
    Free Member

Not trying to be funny but you could lose weight, I have lost best part of 3 stone and it makes a world of difference.

Vortexracing

Butter!

ask loweys mate Graham (the one sorting the next STW ride) about the butter and the 50 year old lady cyclist story.

You will never look at a piece of butterd toast the same way again!!!!!

nuke

As others have said, for its healing powers, Sudocrem. Amazing stuff for healing up rashes/sores/etc. Was amazed how well it cleared up my kid's nappy rashes and ever since its something we've always had in the medicine box.

BluePalomino
    Free Member

'Natures Kiss' do a series of creams. Chainreaction or Wiggle sell them. I use the purple tub one for everything from cuts, grazes, sores, burns. Contains arnica so quickens healing. Great stuff. Swear by it at work with chisel & saw cuts. Comes from New Zealand & is very eco.

tinsy
    Free Member

2nd the Assos stuff, but its not a thing to put on once sore though, its designed for the job and doesnt hint at scabies like the Sudocreme pot in the bathroom cabinet does.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘best soothing cream for a sore……………….’ is closed to new replies.