Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Best software for putting two photos into single jpeg file (windows)
  • fubar
    Free Member

I have two .jpg pictures and I want to put them side by side in a single jpg file. I'll probably need to crop each photo as I want the end file to be a similar ratio to a regular photo

I currently available MS Paint, Windows Live Photo Gallery and Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
    I can use MS Paint to put two pictures next to each other but don't think I can resize them there ?

What is the best way of doing this?
    thanks

grumm
    Free Member

GIMP should do it.

druidh
    Free Member

You can do it in Paint. Just set the image attribute to the size wot want, then Paste in the two images you have.

fubar
    Free Member

Just set the image attribute to the size wot want, then Paste in the two images you have.

When I do that the image attributes just change back to that of the picture I paste in (and if I then manually re-adjust attributes it then cuts the image of).
    I can resize the picture before putting it into Paint but was hoping that I could do it all in one application ?

llama

paint.net

mavisto
    Free Member

+1 for GIMP.

Great software and it's free.

fubar
    Free Member

okay thanks…resized in photo gallery then pasted both pics into paint – it did the job but was hoping one app would do both.
    Heard GIMP is powerful but difficult to learn – is that fair ? I'm guessing Paint .Net is not as powerful but a bit easier ?….or is it worth paying for something…

redthunder
    Free Member

xara

if your using Linux it's free 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Best software for putting two photos into single jpeg file (windows)’ is closed to new replies.