Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Best pub for Sunday lunch in the Bath/Chippenham area?
  • Special_ized_Jamie

Fancy a big lunch with some family who have just moved down here. Don't mind the cost as long as it's not uber expensive. If it makes any difference my brother will be bringing his 1 year old daughter.

Ta!

higgo
    Free Member

I don't live round there anymore but used to like the Hunter's Hall, Kingscote.

http://www.huntershallinn.com/

CountZero

This is probably too late, but the White Hart in Ford does good food and beer, the Fox and Hounds in Colerne is also very good for both. The Biddestone Arms and The White Hart in Biddestone always seem busy, and the Red Lion in Lacock is also very good. Only just seen your post, sorry I couldn't help earlier.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Check out any of the Bath Ales Pubs – they all do good, premium but not stupidly expensive food. There's one in Swineford (A431 between Barf and Brizzle). Lovely beers too 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have a look at the Pear Tree in Whitley.

drain

King's Arms @ Monkton Farleigh, excellent food and drink. Also does great accommodation.

Gingerbloke
    Free Member

The Ivy at Heddington – Need to book in advance.
    The White Hart – Castle Combe.
    The White Hart – Ford.
    The Rose and Crown – Chippenham (fantastic food – not sure about roasts) Def need to book.
    The Red Lion – Lacock.
    La Flambe – Sutton Benger.

A few to keep you going!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Best pub for Sunday lunch in the Bath/Chippenham area?’ is closed to new replies.