Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Best Place to park and catch train / tube into London
  • bigsurfer
    Free Member

Going to the Ideal Home Show on sat at earl's court, was wondering if anyone can recomend a tube or train station on the outskirts of London that is easy to park by that will get us into earls court.

aP
    Free Member

Which side of London will you be arriving at?

djglover
    Free Member

Not in my street!

CountZero

Obviously it rather depends on what direction you're coming from. I live in N. Wilts, so I go in on the M4. The best place I've found, and most convenient is Kings Mall in Hammersmith. There's a big multistory carpark there that's open until late at night, and it's not obscenely expensive either. The Tube is about three minutes walk from the entrance, and the Hammersmith & City line is just across the road. It's the place I've used for years, 'cos on-street is almost impossible to find, and it beats driving all round the North or South Circular. Hope this helps.

hh45
    Free Member

from A3 or M3 or M4 you could probably park near to Kew and get tube quite easily but if game on at Twickenham avoid the whole area. Does really depend where you are cominng from though. Typically I would say park around zone 3-4 and get tube. Trying to drive further in is probably not worth it.

monsta
    Free Member

We used to park in Ealing then go via Ealing Broadway, but traffic can be a bit heavy on the drive to Ealing.

tonyg2003

Judging from you previous post. If you are coming down from the North, try somewhere like Hillingdon. Just off the A40 – shouldn't get caught up in traffic and parking avilable. Or Greenford for a bit further Down the A40.

Tiger6791

Park outside my house if ya want. About 45 mins to EC and no driving into the smoke 2 mins from M25 (west side) so alright if your coming from Mancky land.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Best Place to park and catch train / tube into London’ is closed to new replies.