Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Best place to look when trying to rent a garage/lockup/small unit?
  • CrumpledCartlidge
    Free Member

Hi

Trying to move my small business to Bradford (crazy I know, but I like it, went to uni there, friends etc etc) but I’m struggling to find a small enough premises to rent as everything seems to be at least 500sq ft.

Its only for storage and only needs to be the size of a garage. Have gone through loads of classifields trying to find residential garage to rent, there was one but its now gone sadly.

Doesnt have to be a garage though, just something of a similar size with a big door/shutter, which i can back a van upto. Think this means those big storage warehouses are a no go as you cant back up to your individual lockup.

Any sites, contacts, tips much appreciated.

Ta.

turin
    Free Member

what about using one of the self storage places, if you need more space you could always take another unit and it would be secure. A friend uses one of these places and has managed to get the people running it to take deliveries for him even if he isnt there.

Either that or try gumtree?

steveh

What about the back of an old luton van or container on your drive or a friendly farmers yard?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Best place to look when trying to rent a garage/lockup/small unit?’ is closed to new replies.