Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Best place for campervan insurance?
  • bearGrease

The renewal for our van’s policy is due soon so who do the campervan clique of STW recommend for insurance?

boxelder

Try Brentacre. Small outfit in S Wales

exupmonkey
    Free Member

Motorhomefacts for me.

eskay

Safeguard were good, they are a branch of Swinton.

ianfitz
    Free Member

Adrian flux are a good broker if it’s not a known converter or is a self build

spooky_b329

Adrian flux seconded.
    Other options are Camptons, Insurance Choice.

Davesport

CaravanGuard for me :o)It’s absolutely the cheapest quote I can get. They don’t try it on every year by putting the renewals up.

D.

mattbee

I use A Plan for our T5, reasonable prices & they are quite happy with lots of modifications.

lagrinta

Comfort insurance for us. Cheapest we could find with a decent amount of contents cover.

mark90
    Free Member

When I had a camper Insurance Choice always seemed a good deal. Till I changed vehicle and came to renew the policy and they stiffed me over NCB. Other than the yearly renewal this was the only dealing I had with then so would find it hard to recommend them.

snownrock

Adrian Flux broker > Trinity Lane insurance

khani
    Free Member

I used 2gether insurance when I had my Bongo, was a few years ago but they were the cheapest for me at the time

Tracey

New to the game this year but we shopped around all over and no one could get any where near Comfort for the price.

sazter

Brentacre for me

bearGrease

Thanks all, I’m off to gather quotes.

Stoner
    Free Member

Ive used Lifesure for the last 4 or 5 years. Theyve been very good, keeping premia steady, no silly “catch you out” rises.

2012 £239
    2013 £219
    2014 £219
    2015 £208

fully comp, T4 conversion.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Best place for campervan insurance?’ is closed to new replies.