Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Best photo library site to post photos from on here
  • TrailriderJim
    Free Member

What site do you use to post/store your pics so that you can add URLs of them to posts on here? The less faff the better.

medoramas
    Free Member

photobucket.com

wwaswas

photobucket is good, it even lets you cut and paste the image code straight into the Reply box on here.

TheFlyingOx

I’ve always found photobucket a little finickety to get to grips with. Imgur does it for me. No need to have an account or to sign in, options to edit your photos as you upload them, single photo or album. It’s about as simple as it gets.

nickjb
    Free Member

Imgur here. Easy to use online or the app makes uploading phone pics very easy.

fudge9202
    Free Member

+1 imgur

downhilldave

Another vote for Imgur. Very easy to use as well.

jobro
    Free Member

+3 Imgur

twang
    Free Member

I’ve been posting off google pics/drive – can only do it from laptop though…

scotroutes

I pay for Flickr so mostly use that.Getting the URL/Link when on the PC is a dawdle. However, I really struggle to do so from my phone so I also have an Imgur account which makes the whole thing so straightforward.

My photos are also backed up to Google+ automatically but sharing from that is also a pain.

matther01
    Free Member

+1 photobucket

CheesybeanZ

Can you use Imgure to post from a tablet ?

scotroutes

Yes

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Best photo library site to post photos from on here’ is closed to new replies.