Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Best music management software
  • Warrenpfo
    Free Member

What do you use to catalogue, get album, art work and delete duplicates as Winamp and Itunes work great as players but not to sort out the 80GB of tunes I have just received to add to the 120GB I have already.

Pete
    Free Member

Media Monkey ?

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

Pete will take a look thank you

Lakes_Puma

+1 for media monkey

Rip
    Free Member

When I was a Windows user, I found J River Media Center to be excellent, if a little too all encompassing.

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

Just installed media monkey, will have a play and come back to comment

_tom_
    Free Member

I just use Winamp for that, seems to work ok? Mind you I've only got about 30gb of music.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

80gb you received??? Wish someone would give me 80 gb of music. I had over 100gb on a hdd that succumbed to the click of death and is lost forever, 🙁

firestarter
    Free Member

me too lol. Im mid way thru putting my cds to harddrive. Using windows media but ive a load of mp3 on another drive full of songs and want to reduce quality to save space is there a way of doing this to mp3 files anyone

Nicknoxx
    Free Member

Another vote for media monkey – well worth persevering with; deals properly with tags, has extensions which make it even more powerful including "Regexp Find and Replace" which is brilliant for dealing with duplicates. Copes well with loads of formats that iTunes won't play, syncs to ipods, good forum for help. I've got about 140Gb of music and it just works, buy the posh version

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Best music management software’ is closed to new replies.