• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by dti.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Best MTB bib tights?
  • t160man
    Free Member

Im looking at buying a pair of bib tights for use on the MTB, something with good saddle padding, good fitting, without breaking the bank, most expensive are not always the best value.
    I seem to be bombarded with choice if i look on chain reaction/wiggle websites, so thought I’d ask on here for a genuine response, before I waste good money on a crap product.
    I’m not a big mile cruncher on the MTB, but do say a couple or 3 or 4 hour rides a week, when family commitments allow.
    Thanks in advance for any replies.
    Cheers
    Gary

lunge

On-One Raceline are nice for under £20, they’re a bit short in the body but they’re a nice short for the money. For a bit more, the 700 or 520 series Decathlon shorts are very, VERY good for £40 ish.

dantsw13

If they are for under baggies, get a second hand pair in a disgusting colour from eBay that nobody else will buy for peanuts.

ninfan
    Free Member

I think the lasso max repel are hard to beat for the money.

Quite often see gore power bib tights in the sales down at 50-60 quid, versus £100 full price, sometimes see the Mavic winter ones at a similar deal

Endurance 3/4 thermo have a big following, rightly so IMO – they stopped doing their winter clip bib long that had a great shin/calf waterproof panel. Not sure about the newer models.

Edric64
    Free Member

I prefer bibs with thermal legwarmers as they are more versatile .Lusso ones are good

onlysteel
    Free Member

Pearl Izumi PRO. Bib shorts and 3/4s excellent quality.

MoreCashThanDash

Big fan of Howie’s for comfort

guystabler
    Free Member

Endura MTR. I have been impressed with all the MTR kit I have bought so far.

dti

ive got a pair of gore and howies,
    gore are good but howies better.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Best MTB bib tights?’ is closed to new replies.