Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Best Mouse for PC?
  • hitman
    Free Member

Have a replacement logitech MX Revolution mouse which has a massive delay on it (known fault)making it unusable and will be sending back.
    What would people recommend as a replacement for general pc work, surfing the net etc?
    cheers

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I like Logitech ball mice. I have 1 in work and 1 at home.

No need for a mat and take less room than a normal mouse as you don't move it about. I first got one when I worked from home years back and had a very small desk where a normal mouse took up too much space!

hitman
    Free Member

cheers, any particular model? also any problems on delay with it?

chewkw
    Free Member

Logitec LX8 Cordless laser …

geoffj

Microsoft make the best mice IMHO. Owt by them will be good.

lowey

If its for general PC usage then any mouse will do TBH. I have a Logitec G5 though as I do a lot of gaming. Cant fault it but very expensive as a general use mouse.

FuzzyWuzzy

Yeah MS mouse for general stuff and a Logitech G5 for gaming

dmiller
    Free Member

I have a logitech MX518 for gaming and an old intelli-mouse for browsing.

The 518 is an oldie but a goodie – the on fly sensitivity changing is awesome.

solar
    Free Member

I use an MX rev (a couple of years old no problems with lag) at work and also the razer habu at home. I wouldn't buy another Habu as the stupid changeable thumb section broke twice, but the other mice in the razer range would be worth a look. Everything else about the habu was ace, extremely comfortable and responsive and I prefer it to the MX.

dmiller
    Free Member

ohh forgot all about razer. I had a razer boomslang way back in the day and it was superb actually. Perhaps a bit "twitchy" for every day use tho 😉

I got logitech sponsorship so had to switch to them anyway but genuinely I preferred their mice.

Also go cabled when you can, wireless = lag.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Best Mouse for PC?’ is closed to new replies.