• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by andyl.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Best dog brush? He's malting!!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

I’ve never known a dog leave a trail of hair like this before, it literally flies off him when he shakes. Short haired Jack cross.

petrieboy

Furminator here. Dog seems to like it too.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Just wait until he starts germinating !

scaredypants

whatever you choose, here’s hopping you get him sorted out – I wouldn’t fancy a thick furry oat in this weather

tish
    Free Member

Furminator here as well. We use it once a week then a daily brush with the Furminator curry comb, we get loads off everyday he should be bald!

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Bet that malting in the house stinks

Drac

Labrewdoodle?

Moses

I bet he’s barley started malting. It’s only May.
    Is he a brew-dog?

lerk
    Free Member

Furminator here too – well, a much cheaper version from the horsey shop…
    Think mine was about £12 for a four inch long one, Furminator would be about four times that!

RRD
    Free Member

Furminator – top design

Lazgoat
    Free Member

If he’s moulting then I find think you need a furminator as the hair is readily coming off him, you just need a good pin head type brush to go over him and gather it all up.

We use the furminator when she’s not moulting to thin out the long bits and to give her shape.

andyl
    Free Member

Mikki Moult master here: http://www.mikkipet.com/grooming/products/moult-master/

probably very similar to the Furminator by the looks of it (looks like a set of clipper blades but one stationary set).

Their rotating pin combs are great for tangled spaniel ears and the pin brushes good for fluffy dogs.

edit: no ejector thingy or size options on the mikki like the furminator

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Best dog brush? He's malting!!!’ is closed to new replies.