Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Best cleaner for white bikes
  • stec
    Free Member

What do recommmend for keeping a whie bike cleanregarding oil marks etc..

JoB
    Free Member

i use soap and water, same as i do on my orange, black, red and pink bikes

farmer-giles
    Free Member

same for every other colour – nepaleze gnats jizz at 1/3 concentrate

😆

wwaswas

nepaleze gnats jizz at 1/3 concentrate

a third good god man everyone knows you shouldn't use that above 2/5ths dilution on white bikes. *shakes head*

OP: bit of degreaser on a clean cloth will get rid of any greasy marks once you've cleaned it.

stec
    Free Member

i will load the gun 😆

farmer-giles
    Free Member

wwaswas – you are a complete bafoon!
    the OP wants a clean white bike to prove his shirt lifting credentials to those who cannot see his rainbow coloured buff; hence i quoted 1/3 concentrate.
    any numpty knows the 2/5th rule – hopefully they still teach you that with the cyling profeciency test at 10 years old?

njee20
    Free Member

Nah, due to the near-extinction of the Nepalese gnat they're now encouraging use of the Madagascan tse-tse fly, sadly it's jizz is less concentrated, so you have to do 4/7 dilution on most colours, anodised you may get away with 3/11.

Seems to work well though.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Dirt Juice Expensive but works better than Fenwicks, even gets my white grips clean 😀 and smells lovely.

farmer-giles
    Free Member

njee – i find the madagascan version leaves a crusty residue; maybe i'm not diluting it enough? didn't crc have a special bulk load of it? you could get it by the sack full, i believe

njee20
    Free Member

Indeed, I bought a scrote-load in their flood sale, pre-diluted that way!

farmer-giles
    Free Member

i thought the flood was caused by the tse-tse milking parlour at the rear of the crc warehouse and a particularly well endowed fly causing a malfunction?

farmer-giles
    Free Member

stec – is the bike carbon or alu/steel. if its the latter you could try a needle gun? 😯

LapSteel
    Free Member

Bleach?
    Persil?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Best cleaner for white bikes’ is closed to new replies.