Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Best beach and things to do in Bournemouth/Christchurch with Kids
  • bubs

We have a day to spend here and the weather looks good, where should we head?

Pigface
    Free Member

Hengistbury beach would be my recommendation, I live not far away and don’t rate any of the Bournemouth beaches, think I was spoilt with the beaches in S.Wales

boatymcboatface
    Free Member

bournemouth is chav central and i wouldnt bother with the beach, nor boscombe beach either.

HH is a good shout. If you can afford the drive I’d go to Durdle door/Warbarrow bay. Highcliffe isnt too bad.

If you can go out even further, Osmington Mills is amazing for rock pooling with kids

bubs

Thanks. Hengisbury and Mudeford were really good. We got to see what £250k+ buys you in terms of beach huts 😯

scaredypants

bah, only came here to suggest Hengistbury – and of course the top notch crabbing off the concrete abomination at mudeford

tom200

Studland is nice, take your bike (or hire one from Charlie)

burko73

If you’ve got kids go to moors valley off the a31 a338 junction. Loads of stuff there for the kids and the blue singletrack is worth a blast. £9 for all day for a car load – play trail, fitness trail bike stuff, pump track, blue trail, lake, steam trains, go ape, cafe, walking trails. Good day out. My sisters kids spent a whole day there without even getting to the play trail…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Best beach and things to do in Bournemouth/Christchurch with Kids’ is closed to new replies.