Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Best bang for my Xmas buck?
  • FOG

After many years of trying I have finally got my wife to agree to choosing our own prezzies instead of making hints and then getting stuff you really don’t want. So what present would make the most difference to my biking which is very varied but no radical dh sections? £200 tops, my thoughts are a reverb or new wheels [with perhaps a contribution from me.

Mackem

Skills courses?

firestarter
    Free Member

Would have said a dropper post or wheels but you have it covered , off the wall suggestion put money towards a second hand ss cx 😉

cp

Skills course would be way more valuable than dropper posts and wheels.

firestarter
    Free Member

Very debatable cp I’ve done two and learnt a lot but as an improvement out on the trail my dropper made a bigger difference to me

and lighter wheels made it more enjoyable as it made it easier to pedal further

All that said perhaps what I had been taught made the dropper feel like it made more if you know what I mean lol and its defo worth the time and money 😉

FOG

Hmm I’ld never considered a skills course, not because I am so wonderful, but because I thought wasn’t good enough to get any benefit. I just thought in terms of hardware.Could well be worth a shot
    Any good courses available in the S. Yorks/ Sheff area?

firestarter
    Free Member

Ed Oxley isn’t too far from you and very good

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Best bang for my Xmas buck?’ is closed to new replies.