Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • best all round light?
  • rOcKeTdOg

for commuting and mincing off road, reliable but foolproof for charging and looking after, options?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

exposure race max

njee20
    Free Member

Exposure Maxx D, you can always turn it down so it's the same brightness as the Race, but with 3 times the run time.

Konastoner
    Free Member

Hope Vision 2 has served me well, 30hrs run time on lowest setting which is enough for commute.

geetee1972
    Free Member

best all round light

How about a lighthouse?

RealMan
    Free Member

Exposure joystick

jimw
    Free Member

Ay Ups

psychle
    Free Member

I like my Ay-Ups, but if you're looking for zero faff, I can't see the Exposures being beat… not having a battery pack has to be a bonus right?

dano
    Free Member

deal extreme???

rOcKeTdOg

yea i like the idea of no battery pack and zero wires, how long is the life of an exposure battery and can you replace them?

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

I use my P7 for that use.

Toddboy
    Free Member

Best all round light? The sun! Go on, beat that, i dare you!

Northwind

Still dealextreme torches, or possibly the standalone light. Or you could buy something more expensive and less good if you like.

rOcKeTdOg

i'd prefer a UK based manufacturer or one with UK dealer for warranty issues really

Swiftacular
    Free Member

joystick fits the bill for mincing and commuting. Fast singletrack demands a bit more (i use an enduro maxx/joystick maxx2/redeye rear combo)

BadlyWiredDog

I like my Ay-Ups, but if you're looking for zero faff, I can't see the Exposures being beat… not having a battery pack has to be a bonus right?

Generally, yep, but if you really do need a combination of bright light and extended burn times, you can argue that having a separate battery which you can replace is slightly more versatile.

If you an be arsed, the home-brew Cutter quad is bright as, plus you get a lot of flexibility in how you programme it to work.

That said, I'd probably go for exposure or maybe one of those Tiger lights which look excellent.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Plenty of joysticks to be won at the BigBikeBash you know……

My next light will be a Hope Vision 4 led.

rOcKeTdOg

at the BigBikeBash you say?

jimmy

Best all round light? The sun! Go on, beat that, i dare you!

It goes in at night, hence the need for lights.

What do I win? A light?

It goes in at night, hence the need for lights.

What do I win? A light?

You win nothing, as the sun goes nowhere.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘best all round light?’ is closed to new replies.