Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Bespoked – London
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

My phone ran out of battery, I was sure I’d charged it the night before.. hence no pics from me 😐

I have a brochure here, I could give you a list of all exhibitors, some have websites, some not.

Would you like me to do that?

nedrapier

here’s a picture of a hand built bicycle, in Lonn-Donn. note its interesting chainstay bridge, if you can.

Anyone know what these brakes are?

bikebouy
    Free Member
    avdave2

I really enjoyed the show and I loved seeing all those kids getting to ride round the Olympic track. I’d like to think I’ll see some of them getting a medal round their necks one day.

tang
    Free Member

Just got home. Last of the Italian frames couriered back this morning. Long 6 days, but fantastic. The place was cleared in under 2 hrs last night! Made lots of friends, got paid, plenty of swag and my custom frame is one step closer!
    One of my stand out moments was the Italian guy, Raphiel, from Faggin, doing a track session in his shirt and loafers absolutely smashing it! Also Swarf getting the new builders award, such nice guys and cool bike. Shaggys automatic also sweet. Running the building had it’s challenges, but in the main, worked. Roll on next year!

simonbowns
    Free Member

totally agree – having riders on track for most of the day was superb, even better seeing kids riding! Impressive that it seemed to be clubs training, rather than 1 off beginner sessions.

bikebouy
    Free Member

This is a pic of the Sparrow, etched steel frame, salt eroded then antiqued… Impressive.

This Pic has been nabbed off the LFGForum so it maybe blocked soon, who knows… 😕

drlex
    Free Member

I’m still chuckling over the bamboo & carbon Chopper homage with disks and eAlfine stick shift.
    Don’t know whether it’s “because we can” or the answer to “what would Nathan Barley ride this year”?

nedrapier

rather nice set of photos from a Mr Ian Barrington wot he posted on the twitter:

Paulos Quiros Welsh Road Bike

There’s a lot of detail I missed!

corroded
    Free Member

That Sparrow was the bike I’d have gone home with, given the choice!

bencooper
    Free Member

I built the forks for that chopper – he phoned up in a panic, wanting them in a hurry. I didn’t really understand what they were for 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Bespoked – London’ is closed to new replies.