Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Berlusconi – 7 years in prison
  • peterfile
    Free Member

…well sort of. His sentence won’t start until appeal process has been exhausted, which could take years.

The fact he was found guilty has at least given me a glimmer of hope that Italy isn’t completely bonkers though.

Linky

binners

There’s no way he’s ever going to see the inside of a cell. Unless its role-play, he’s paid for it, and its full of underage hookers dressed as Benny Hill style prison guards

martinhutch

Yeh, right. He’ll be sharing a cell with Foxy Knoxy.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Sadly not @martinhutch as she’s back in the US enjoying the $ millions form her book deal, she’ll never return to Italy for the re-trial.

As for Burlesconi, he should go to prison but I very much doubt he will.

martinhutch

I meant, he’s as likely to see the inside of an Italian prison in the near future as Ms Knox.

epicyclo

He’ll be sent to a prison for female teenage geriatricophiles.

lasty
    Free Member

Italy – itll never happen ..

CountZero

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke…

deviant
    Free Member

I read in a paper today that in Italy they dont send septuagenerians to prison….if that is the case then the prison sentence is just for show and as others have said he is entitled to two appeals which can/will take years….by which time he’ll be dead probably.

Junkyard
    Free Member

he has only one appeal left in his tax case so that will get him sent down first.

It is odd to think that many seem happy with him in Italy..he is almost a Bond Villain tbh

Stoner
    Free Member

He’s like a swarthy Boris 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

I will spend the rest of the night working out whether that is a compliment or an insult ..good work sir, Chapeau

julianwilson
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTVr0zkDfys[/video]

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Berlusconi – 7 years in prison’ is closed to new replies.