Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Berkshire MTB : Bowsey Hill/Ashely Hill/Wargrave Area
  • scu98rkr
    Free Member

Hey does anyone know if theres any trails around Bowsey Hill/Ashely Hill/Wargrave Area. I've just moved back to the reading area after being away for a few years. To be exact I've just moved to Twyford just east of reading.

I know plenty of routes in the chilterns proper and in swinley but was looking to see if there was anything really close to where I live.

I rode up to Bowsey Hill yesterday and found some trails on the western side but was generally a bit disappointed I thought it would be a bit like Hopwas Hayes in the midland similar size old quarry etc but it seems to be criss crossed with fences and out of bounds signs (general problem with the south east too many people = obsession with rights of way and land management).

I heard there were some jumps here as well any ideas where they are ?

Where in particular should I be looking ? (east/west side) is Ashley hill better would I be better off heading towards Henley ?

scu98rkr
    Free Member

just to repeat

I know plenty of routes in the Chilterns proper and in Swinley but was looking to see if there was anything really close to where I live.

Andy

Twyford resident here – limited routes there. PM me!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Berkshire MTB : Bowsey Hill/Ashely Hill/Wargrave Area’ is closed to new replies.