Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bend it like Beckham
  • hora
    Free Member

I forgot just how bloody good it is/was.

Agree or equally disagree?

iolo
    Free Member

I watched Leon today again. Amazing. And I found out that Matilda went on to do Black Swan

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Yep, enjoyed bend it.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I was trying to establish a value for my resting heart rate while watching Bend It Like Beckham.

Didn’t work…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Second worst film I have ever had the misfortune to sit through, after the thin red line.

iolo
    Free Member

Why is that boy wearing a sportsbra?

shermer75
    Free Member

What channel was it on? I’ll watch on catch up…

hora
    Free Member

Mrshora was telling me the coach in the film has hit skid-row, drinking etc nowadays 🙁

beej

Maybe, but given how much he’s working he’ll have the funds to do it properly.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001667/?ref_=tt_ov_st

cynic-al
    Free Member

I took a girl on a first date hwn it came out. She suggested it but I veto’d it for Y tu Mama Tambien with unknown to me a healthy amount of shagging in it. Turned out she was quite the prude & it went nowhere 🙁

DezB
    Free Member

I’ve seen it. Can’t say I remember anything about it.

tyrionl1
    Free Member

Leon is a classic, think I need to watch it again, who is Beckham and why does she look like that scrawny girl from Robin Hood?

wallop

Y Tu Mama Tambien is an awesome film!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Indeed it is. I watched Anita and Me again the other day, similar sort of film from the same era.

Y Tu Mama Tambien is an awesome film!

It certainly is but not quite the same genre eh ? Not exactly a date movie Al ! Saw the trailer for The Burning yesterday, Gael Garcia Bernal’s new film – looks excellent.

MoreCashThanDash

I love Bend it like Beckham, proper cheesy feel good movie with a few clever swipes at mixed race relationships.

That skinny woman does nothing for me though, not then, not now, not ever.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Bend it like Beckham’ is closed to new replies.