• This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by andyl.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Ben n Jerry's ice cream!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Mmm ever so slightly bad for you is the whole lotta chocolate cookie core but my it’s tasty.
    I didn’t realise ice cream is normally so expensive. We (mrs ws and I) managed a mere quarter of a tub before feeling a little bit sick 😳

legend
    Free Member

Amateurs, reckon I could easily smash out a tub in one sitting (Caramel Choo Choo ftw) but luckily the guilt kicks in around halfway through!

EDIT: critical ice cream spelling

molgrips
    Free Member

I have eaten whole tubs in the past, of caramel choo choo

nickc

which reminds me, how’s the weight loss plan going? 😆

wrightyson
    Free Member

I made the amateurish mistake of looking at the “nurtition” chart before starting. A fulfilling 200% of you saturated fat in a tub 😯

bearnecessities

It’s often on offer for ‘half price’, which realistically is just a normal price.

Langage though for proper ice cream that doesn’t have to rely on being cut with cookies.

nuke

Minty Wonderland…. Mmmmm, yum

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Amateurs, reckon I could easily smash out a tub in one sitting

What do you mean, “reckon”? Either you have and you’re just ashamed to admit it, or you’ve failed.

Like bags of harribo, 1 tub = 1 portion, followed by either lie down somewhere quiet for a nap/sugar coma, or a long ride to burn it off, there is no other way.

sharkattack

Me and the Mrs. can demolish a tub of the chocolate brownie one. Never pay full price for it though, it’s always half price somewhere.

CountZero

Amateurs, reckon I could easily smash out a tub in one sitting
    What do you mean, “reckon”? Either you have and you’re just ashamed to admit it, or you’ve failed.

Ha! In 1993 I won a trip to LA, and while checking out Hollywood Boulevard, (as one does), me and my mate decided to check out B&J’s, it didn’t exist in the UK at that time, IIRC. I particularly like chocolate, so went for one of the chocolate chip ones, can’t remember exactly which now, and chose the biggest tub. I hadn’t realised they don’t just scoop it into the tubs, they scoop a bit, pack it down hard, then scoop some more, repeat. No air in it, a solid block of chocolate ice cream. Bugger. Took bloody ages to finish it, I wasn’t going to be defeated by a single tub of choccy ice cream!
    But it came very, very close… 😳

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Used to regularly smash a tub in one sitting, it became awkward when I started becoming lactose intolerant…for a long time I kinda thought I was training to hard. No no, it was the milk making me poo waaaaay too much! Wait…did Ben ‘n’ Jerry’s make me lactose intolerant…makes you think…

mrblobby
    Free Member

A weakness for Fish Food here.

cozz
    Free Member

minty wonderland, half price in farm foods – Chavtastic !

dirtyrider
    Free Member

you were surprised at the cost of beer at gigs last week, and this week its the cost and calorific content of Ben and Jerrys 😆

i do wonder about the members of this forum sometimes

full tubs easy

wobbliscott
    Free Member

It’s the Peanut Butter one for me – far too sickly for a full tub. Moved onto Aldi equivalent now – tastes the same with most of the equivalent flavours but almost a third of the price.

legend
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon – Member

Like bags of harribo, 1 tub = 1 portion, followed by either lie down somewhere quiet for a nap/sugar coma, or a long ride to burn it off, there is no other way.

😥

woodster

Satisfy My Bowl was the greatest Ice Cream ever and sadly appears to have disappeared. It even included a charitable donation meaning I didn’t have to feel guilty about the quantity I ate. The others are good, but now forever tinged with slight disappointment, I suspect,

Even been to the factory in Vermont.

mudshark
    Free Member

A weakness for Fish Food here.

Phish?! Named after the band you see….

andyl
    Free Member

a tub of their blueberry yoghurt can disappear at an alarming rate when I am home alone. Just don’t be fooled into thinking it’s even remotely healthy with it being yoghurt. There is a reason it tastes so good

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Ben n Jerry's ice cream!’ is closed to new replies.