Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bell Super 3R replacement chin bar – warranty?
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Miss AD has broken the clasp on her 3R, so looking to either buy a replacement ( but in black! 🙁 ) or go through a warranty process.

Anyone else got any experience of dealing with either Bell or retailers over this issue?

I was surprised how flimsy the plastic clasp at the rear of the chin bar is, seems a bit vulnerable when the bar isnt actually attached to the helmet.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Always back to retailer first, simplest way to see what is acceptable and most likely get it replaced if it’s in warranty.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Our issue is that ideally I need to get this sorted quickly, guess that isnt going to happen.

Any idea if you can buy replacements in anything other than black?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’ve see warranty sorted in a phone call before so don’t underestimate things.
    Guessing you bought it online?
    Same as the 2r http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/bell-super-2r-3r-chin-bar-2017/rp-prod143058
    I’ve seen them in loads of colours before so again best bet is a bike shop with a bell account who can call up and see whats in stock. Agree to buy it if the warranty isn’t going to happen. Fastest way to get it all sorted in one

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bell Super 3R replacement chin bar – warranty?’ is closed to new replies.