• This topic has 58 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • being "cool"
  • hora
    Free Member

Cool gets you sex. I chased cool rampantly in my teens. I even remember when I had a permed-bob back in the acid era 😆

GrahamA
    Free Member

CountZero – Member
    Dunno about a Weyland-Yutani shirt, I've got a MAAS-NEOTEK one, they're petty rare, does that make me cool?

Not sure about cool but it goes well with your user name.

Kevevs
    Free Member

some cool people

duntmatter
    Free Member

You do it like this —> 8)

Talkemada
    Free Member

UPDATE

DrJ

UPDATE

Just for the record, Talkemada – it's not cool to be bitter.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Eh? WTF are you on about? 😯

That vid Kevevs has linked to, and the insane scramble for the latest must-have gadget, shows just how messed up people are, in their quest to be cool. I mean, rioting because you want to get into a clothes shop? Queuing up for hours or even days, to have something to show off to your mates?

World's gone mad.

DrJ

How many people do you know who queued up for days to get an iPad? Oh, none, because they aren't even on sale here. Never mind, don't let the facts get in the way of a good bit of bile.

CTML
    Free Member

but what stuff can I buy to make up for my lack of cool.

A niche singlespeeder should do it.

ton

😆 😆 😆

Talkemada
    Free Member

How many people do you know who queued up for days to get an iPad? Oh, none, because they aren't even on sale here. Never mind, don't let the facts get in the way of a good bit of bile.

Erm, they are in America… 🙄

Notice I didn't specify any particular country, and said the World's gone mad…

Back of the net… 😉

DrJ

the World's gone mad…

But according to you, only America's gone mad. So is America the world? Are you confused? Or just too eager for a bit of Apple hating to take the facts into account.

As a matter of interest, even America didn't go THAT mad.
    In Palo Alto, California, tech expert and former Microsoft "technology evangelist" Robert Scoble, who spent the night outside a store with Chatroulette creator Andrey Ternovskiy, said there were only around 30 in the queue.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

some "cool people" yesterday

Talkemada
    Free Member

Ah, chill out, ffs. 😆

The American Apparel shop is in London. That's in the UK. Australians flew to the US to buy iPads, so, yes, the 'World' has indeed gone mad!

Mad, I tell you!

BTW; I'm not an 'Apple hater'; I own a Mac Pro and 2 iMacs. As well as a PC.

"Never mind, don't let the facts get in the way of a good bit of bile."

😉

BobaFatt
    Free Member

i'd buy one, but i'm a massive Alien fan

_tom_
    Free Member

I gave up trying to be "cool" and trying to fit in ages ago! I'm only 21 and have already accepted that I'll never be the Fonz 😆

ianpinder
    Free Member

I was going to read this thread, but I'm too cool to……

Talkemada
    Free Member

LOL! That bloke in the second pic BobaFatt posted is in…

…an Apple shop!!! 😆

I wonder if he's buying the new iPad?

hora
    Free Member

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘being "cool"’ is closed to new replies.